Manage my GetFound menu
When GetFound moves to Digital Marketing Suite, your website menu will no longer be active, which means you won’t be able to access your menus or price lists from the Get Found dashboard.
If you have Websites + Marketing, all plans allow you to go into your website builder and add a menu or price list section, although you can still add a PDF or downloadable file section as well. (See plans and pricing. )
If you don’t have Websites + Marketing, you can embed an image, PDF or other version of your menu on your website. You also have the option to embed third-party menus or WordPress plugins.
Here’s how to export your menu.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to GetFound and select Manage next to the account that has your menu.
- Select Menus or Price Lists in the left-hand column.
- Select Design in the upper-right part of the screen.
- Select the Paper option for previewing your menu or price list.
- Select Download to Print to generate a PDF of your menu or price list.