Manage my Google Smart Shopping campaign and metrics
You've connected to Google Channel and created ads for your products using Google Smart Shopping campaigns. Now it's time to see how your campaign is performing and make any adjustments.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site to open your site.
- From your Dashboard, select Store > Marketplaces.
- Select Google Channel.
- Once you’ve created at least one campaign, select the Advertising tab to see your active campaigns and metrics. Pause or delete campaigns, or edit your daily budget.
- Learn more about the partnership between GoDaddy and Google Shopping.
- Make sure your site meets Google Channel policy requirements. If your site gets disapproved, troubleshoot top reasons and how to fix them.
- Connect your store to other marketplaces, such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Facebook and Instagram.
- In addition to creating ads in Google, you might also want to create Facebook ads.