Managing email plans and addresses
You can manage your email plans and addresses using the Workspace Control Center.
- Sign in to Workspace Control Center. Enter your GoDaddy username, password and click Sign in (your Workspace Email address and password won't work here).
- Click View Email.
- From the Tools menu, select View All Email Plans.
Note: To rename an Email Plan, in the View By menu on the right, click Plans, click All Plans, and then click on the name of the Email Plan you want to rename. Then, at the top of the Email Address list for the selected plan, on the right side, click Rename. In the Plan Name field, enter a new name for the selected Email Plan.
- Expand the email plan that contains the address(es) you want to manage.
- Use the checkboxes to select the address(es) you want to manage.
- Optional: Next to the plan name, click Add Account to add a new email address to the Email plan.
- Mouse over an email address to access the options menu, where you can:
- Change password
- Switch accounts
- Delete the address
- Access the Email Setup Center
- Edit the email address settings
- Click Ok or Save to confirm your changes.