Manually add my email to Outlook 2010 or 2013 on Windows
Add your Workspace Email account to Outlook 2013 or 2010 for Windows PC using port and server settings. Then you can send and receive business emails.
Microsoft no longer supports new installations of Outlook 2013 or 2010 for Windows. See Microsoft's support page for more details.
- Open Outlook, click File and select Add Account.
- Select Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click Next.
- Select Internet E-mail and click Next.
- Complete the following form:
- Your name: Full name.
- Email address: Workspace Email address.
- Account Type: POP or IMAP. (What is the difference between POP and IMAP?)
- Incoming server(s):
- Outgoing server: smtpout.secureserver.net
- User Name: Workspace Email address.
- Password: Workspace Email password.
- Select Remember password and unselect Require logon using Secure Password Authentication.
- Click More Settings... and select Outgoing Server.
- Select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Go to the Advanced tab, and complete the following fields:
- Server port numbers:
IMAP: 993 (SSL - recommended) or 143.
POP: 995 (SSL - recommended) or 110,
- This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL): Select if you are using SSL ports.
- Outgoing server: 465, 587 (SSL - recommended) or 80, 3535, 25
- Use the following type of encrypted connection: Set to SSL if you're using SSL ports or choose None.
- Server Timeouts: This is up to you.
- Leave a copy of messages on the server: This option is up to you. If you have a POP account, and you will be using more than one way to access your email, you should select this. Leaving a copy on the server will use up your email storage limit, faster.
- Server port numbers:
- Click OK. On Add Account, click Next.
- Click Finish. Outlook verifies your Workspace Account settings and loads your email inbox.
Note: As a troubleshooting step, select Log on using. Then enter your User Name, and Password. Use your full Workspace email address as your User Name.
Your email account is on Outlook 2013/2010 and you're good to go! If you want to add your email to another device, click Previous. If you're all set, head to the next step!
- Looking for Microsoft 365, see Add my Microsoft 365 email to Outlook (Mac).