My order is missing
It can be frustrating when an order you’re expecting hasn’t arrived yet. Most orders should arrive on time (within a week after purchase), but sometimes they can get lost or delayed. Here are some steps you can take to figure out where your package is.
Step 1: Check your order status and details
You can access all your order details including status and tracking info in your Dashboard.
- Sign in to your In Person Overview page (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Select Shop Point of Sale or Devices, and then select Order History.
- Locate your order in the list to review the order details, including the current shipping status and FedEx tracking info.
Step 2: Verify your shipping address
Make sure that you’ve entered all your shipping details correctly. There are two ways you can check your shipping address information:
- In Person page: Your shipping address is located under Ship to in your Order History.
- Email Confirmation: View your shipping details in the confirmation email that was sent to you when you placed your order.
If you see that your shipping address details are incorrect, contact FedEx customer support to get help.
Step 3: Check your FedEx tracking information
Your order has a FedEx tracking number, so you can see where your package is after it’s shipped. Select the order's tracking number located in your Commerce Hub or enter the tracking number into FedEx tracking to find your package.
There are two ways you can find your tracking information:
- In Person page: Find your FedEx tracking info using the steps from Step 1. Select either the tracking number or Track Order (under Actions) to track your package through FedEx. If you don’t see a tracking option, check your email confirmation for the FedEx tracking number.
- Email Confirmation: After you’ve placed your order, you should’ve received two emails – an order summary confirmation email and an email containing your FedEx tracking number.
Step 4: Contact FedEx
If you’re unable to locate your order through FedEx tracking, contact FedEx customer support directly for help tracking down your package.
Step 5: Contact Customer Support
If it’s been more than a week since you placed your order, you’ve tried all the above steps and FedEx is unable to help you, contact us for assistance. Our GoDaddy Guides are here to help.