Parallels Plesk Panel Windows IP Address Configuration with a Hardware Firewall
This process updates Parallels Plesk Panel database records, modifies network adapters settings, reconfigures FTP and WWW servers, and updates DNS records.
To Change Server IP Addresses
- Remote desktop onto your hosting server.
- Run Plesk Reconfigurator.
- Select Change Server IP Addresses.
- In the window, select the IP addresses to change.
- To map to a new IP address:
- Select Create New IP Address.
- Enter IP Address and Network Mask.
- Select the appropriate Network Interface Name.
- To map to an existing IP address:
- Select Map to Existing IP Address
- Select the appropriate address.
- Click Next.
IP address allocation is monitored. Attempting to add IP addresses to your server that have not been purchased is a violation of your terms of service agreement and may result in the suspension of your account.