Password-Protecting Photo Galleries
You can password-protect Website Builder galleries so that visitors can only view them if they have the password.
If you use the same password for multiple galleries, visitors can access all galleries that use that password.
You can also make your galleries private so that they're only accessible to you, and visitors won't be able to see them on your website. For more information about making a gallery private, see Making Photo Galleries Private.
To Password-Protect a Photo Gallery
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Website Builder.
- In your Website Builder Account list, click Manage next to the account you want to modify.
- Click Photos and Videos, and then click the name of the gallery you want to password-protect.
- Mouse over the Edit
hyperlink for the gallery you want to edit, where the gallery name is the name of the gallery you selected. The hyperlink is located next to the Thumbnails tab.
- From the Privacy settings area, select Password-Protected.
- In the Enter Password field, enter the password.
- Click Save.