Processing multiple shipments
If you have multiple orders in Quick Shopping Cart® ready to ship, you can process them all at once directly from the Open Orders page. The orders do not need to have anything in common. In other words, you can process multiple shipment types, different ship dates, and even overseas shipments, at the same time.
To Process Multiple Shipments in Quick Shopping Cart
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In the My Products section, click Quick Shopping Cart.
- On the Quick Shopping Cart page, click Manage next to the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- From the Manage menu, in the Orders section, click Manage Orders.
- Select the invoices you want to manage shipment for and from the Shipping menu, click Edit Shipping Information.
You can quickly process all selected orders with the options on the left, or you can enter information for each selected order.
Orders are grouped by invoice number. If an invoice has multiple shipments, you can enter tracking numbers and ship dates, or a freight pickup date, for each shipment.
Note: Freight shipments require booking to complete. Select a pickup date and click Book Shipment.
Select This order is completed only when you are certain you have completed the shipping fulfillment for the order. Once the order status is set to Shipped, you cannot modify shipping information.