Welcome to Hosted Exchange! In a just a few steps, you can set up your mailboxes to start using corporate-class email, anywhere you need and anytime. We picked out several of our best Help articles to help you set up Hosted Exchange — without the expense of an IT professional.
If you get stuck, don't worry. We're available 24/7 to answer your call in person and get you the assistance you need. Please take a moment to peruse the topics below, and then click the link for step-by-step instructions.
- To set up Hosted Exchange, and then use your domain name with it, check out Getting started with my email account.
- To set up Microsoft® Outlook 2010 on your PC to work with Hosted Exchange, check out Set up my email.
- To set up Microsoft Outlook 2011 on your Apple® computer to work with Hosted exchange, check out Setting up email using Outlook 2011 for Mac.
- To back up your email in Outlook, check out Outlook: Creating a backup file.
- To set up Hosted Exchange on your Android® mobile device, check out Using an Android mobile device .
- To set up Hosted Exchange on your Apple® mobile device, check out Using email, calendars, and contacts on your iPhone or iPad .