Remove FTP users from my Linux Hosting account
Use cPanel's FTP accounts feature to remove unwanted FTP users from your Linux Hosting account.
Note: You can't remove Special FTP accounts, like the account for the site owner.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the upper left corner of the account Dashboard, select FTP Manager.
- In the cPanel FTP Accounts section, next to the account you want to delete, click Delete. The confirming message shows the FTP login for that user account and the path to that user's home directory.
- (Optional) Select Delete the User's Home Directory to delete that user's home directory and all files in it.
Warning: If this FTP user's home directory is mapped to the public_html folder, selecting this option deletes the contents of the website.
- Click Delete. The FTP user account (and that user's home directory if you selected it) are deleted.