Rename files or folders
Using the File Manager you can rename files and folders.
To Rename Files and Folders Using the File Manager
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the Tools section, click File Manager.
- Use the directory tree to find the file or folder you want to rename.
- Select the file or folder you want to rename.
- From the More menu, select Rename.
- In the Rename field, enter the new file name you want to use.
- Click OK.