Renaming a Skin
You can rename a saved skin without changing any of its design settings. This is useful if you decide to save a skin for a specific purpose. For example, you might rename Holiday as HolidaySale, to free up the more general name for a different design.
You can save up to 50 skins. Each skin must have a unique name that is less than 128 characters in length.
To Rename a Saved Skin
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the Set Up menu, in the Design section, select Saved Skins.
- Click the Rename icon to the right of the skin you want to rename.
- In the Rename Skin window, change the name of the skin.
- Click Save.
For additional information on Saved Skins in Quick Shopping Cart, see What are Saved Skins?