If your domain has expired, you can attempt to renew it with any applicable redemption fees .
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- View your expired domains by selecting Expiration above your domains list, then Expired.
- Check the box next to the domain(s) you'll be renewing. Or, click the check mark icon and Select All.
- Choose your renewal settings, then select Checkout to complete the checkout process.
- Some domain names, such as ccTLDs, may have special requirements for recovering after expiration.
- Due to GDPR, we are unable to restore domains once the GoDaddy account has been closed.