Repair my Poynt Smart Terminal or Poynt Card Reader
Having a problem with your Poynt Smart Terminal or Poynt Card Reader? We can help! We’ve got troubleshooting to walk you through some common solutions and we can help set up an exchange if needed.
Step 1: Troubleshoot your device
If your Poynt Smart Terminal or Poynt Card Reader is having an issue, such as not turning on or not scanning cards, you may be able to troubleshoot and fix the issue on your own.
Here are some articles to resolve top troubleshooting issues.
Poynt Smart Terminal
- My smart terminal isn't powering on
- My smart terminal can't scan credit cards
- Poynt Smart Terminal screen is blank or unresponsive
- Additional troubleshooting for your Poynt Smart Terminal
Poynt Card Reader
- My card reader isn't powering on
- Card reader connection issues
- Additonal troubleshooting for your Poynt Card Reader
Step 2: Contact Customer Support
If you’ve gone through troubleshooting and something still isn’t working, your device may need to be replaced. Contact us for assistance with this process. Our GoDaddy Guides are here to help.
Note: The docking station and the Poynt Smart Terminal are sold as a single unit. If your docking station stops working, both items will need to be replaced.
- Learn more about our warranty.
- Don’t need your device? You can return a Poynt Smart Terminal or Poynt Card Reader within 30 days of purchase.