Reset a user's email password
Learn how you, a Workspace account administrator, can reset user passwords in the Workspace Control Center (including your own).
Note: This article is specific to Workspace email passwords.
Help for Office 365 passwords
Help for cPanel email passwords
Help for your GoDaddy account password
If you are not a Workspace account admin, send these instructions to the account owner so they can reset your password for you.
- Log in to your Workspace email account. (Need help logging in?)
- Click the expand icon in the row of the email address you want to change.
- Click the Edit to open the Edit Account options.
- Enter the new password in the Change Password and in the Confirm Password fields.
- Click Save. You may need to close the Edit Account page. You should see confirmation notices as that password update applies to other account areas such as calendar.
Note: It can take up to 30 minutes for your new password to that effect. After 30 minutes have passed, have your user try logging into their email again.