Reset database user passwords in cPanel hosting
You can log in to your website's databases as one of the users you created. If you can't log in to it, try resetting the user's password.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the Databases section, click MySQL Databases.
- In the Users section, next to the user you want to modify, click Change Password.
- Enter the new password details, and then click Change Password.
Note: If you use a MySQL-based application, such as WordPress®, you must update your connection strings to use the new password.