Restart my domain transfer to GoDaddy
If there is an error with your domain transfer to us, it displays as a status on the Transfers-In page in your Domain Manager. Once you resolve the error, you'll need to revisit the Transfers-In page restart your transfer.
After you troubleshoot the error, you can restart the domain name transfer.
Note: Transfers are active until they complete, or until they expire (30 days from the transfer purchase date).
- Log in to your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab:
- Click Manage All:
- From the Domains menu, select Transfers-In:
- If there is an issue with your transfer, you will see clear messaging about it on the Transfers-In page:
- Once you resolve the issue, you'll need to revisit the Transfers-In page, where you can click Restart Transfer.
Note: If the transfer is not listed (for example, it has expired) or the Restart Transfer option does not appear, contact our support department for assistance.
- Click OK. This will restart the transfer.
Note: For .au domain name transfers, we will send the required transfer confirmation email to your registrant email address.
After you restart a transfer, you must authorize it. For more information, see Transfer my domain to GoDaddy.