Restart my domain transfer to GoDaddy
If there is an error with your domain transfer to us, it displays as a status on the Transfers-In page in your Domain Manager.
After you troubleshoot the error, you can restart the domain name transfer.
Transfers are active until they complete, or until they expire (30 days from the transfer purchase date).
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- From the Domains menu, select Transfers-In:
- If there is an issue with your transfer, you will see clear messaging on the Transfer-In page:
- Once you resolve the issue, you'll be able to click Restart Transfer.
If the transfer is not listed (for example, it has expired) or the Restart Transfer option does not appear, contact our support department for assistance.
- Click OK. We restart the transfer and send the required transfer confirmation email to your administrative contact's (admin) email address (registrant email address for .au domain names).