Restore your website using Site Backup
You can restore your entire site or individual files and folders from a Site Backup backup.
Using these backups:
- Overwrites existing files with the copy of the file from the backup
- Does not affect files that do not have versions in the backup. For example, files created after the backup was taken are neither deleted nor changed.
- From the cPanel home page, in the Files area, click Site Backup.
- Click Restore files.
- Select the folders and files you want to restore.
- Click Restore files again.
- Click Restore.