Restore your website using Site Backup
Note: Site Backup hasn’t been sold as a new product since January 2018. For our new backup solution, see What is Website Backup?
You can restore your entire site or individual files and folders from a Site Backup backup.
Using these backups:
- Overwrites existing files with the copy of the file from the backup
- Does not affect files that do not have versions in the backup. For example, files created after the backup was taken are neither deleted nor changed.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the cPanel account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click cPanel Admin.
- In the Files area, click Site Backup.
- Click Restore files.
- Select the folders and files you want to restore.
- Click Restore files again.
- Click Restore.