See and Change Customer Orders
Use these steps to see and change customer order information to find an order, change shipping information, cancel an order, and print an invoice.
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- In your Products list, click Online Store and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- From the Sales menu, click Orders to see the status of customers' orders.
If you want to look for a particular order, use the search fields at the top of the Orders page. Click the Order # menu to find it by Order number, or use the Start and Stop date fields. You also can click any column label to sort all the orders by that value.
- Click any order in the list to see its details, including the customer's shipping address and recent orders.
- Click Edit if you need to change a customer's Shipping Information. After making changes, click Save to close the pop-up window and return to the order.
- You can click the More menu in the upper right of any product page to Print Invoice or Cancel Order.
The Online Store does not generate a refund to the customer when you cancel an order. You'll need to do that using your Stripe or PayPal account.