Sell my products on Marketplaces
Reach more customers with Marketplaces, which sells your products across multiple online markets.
Marketplaces, also called channels, automatically sync any changes you make in your store with your listings across channels. See the overview of available marketplace channels for your region below.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website or store.
- From your Dashboard, select Commerce and under Ways to Sell select Marketplaces & Social.
- Select Add Sales Channel on each marketplace channel to connect or register your account.
- Build a master list of all the products you want to list on marketplace channels. (You only do this once.)
- Use the master list to generate product lists for each of your channels.
- Sync all your channels and verify your inventory.
Add multiple channels to boost visibility for your store's products. Use the Stats tab to see detailed templates, such as to build product lists to meet each channel's listing requirements. Track channel sales by units, dollar amount, best-selling products and other metrics.