Services WP Premium Support won't do
These are tasks we will NOT perform through the WP Premium Support service.
Note: The lists below are not intended to be exhaustive. We reserve the right to determine our ability to provide professional services on a site-by-site basis and the right to modify the list of excluded industries/types of sites at any time.
- Build content
- Create a New Site (Please see our Website Design Service for this)
- Adding custom code to themes and plugins
- Design work such as content building and appearance suggestions
- Custom SEO Work (Adding Keywords, Descriptions to Pages.etc)
- Remove malware or phishing content (Please see our Website Security product for this)
- Work on compromised/hacked websites
- Work on sites for ineligible businesses (see below)
- Multisite support
- Perform services on sites using versions released prior to 4.0, other than to update them to the latest version (Please note: version updates may cause incompatibility issues with themes, plugins, etc)
- Add custom functionality to a plugin
- Add individual products for WooCommerce
- Boost page ranks
- Building site backlinks
- Configure DNS
- Configure SSL (Please see our Managed SSL service for this)
- Configure a new theme or plugin (We will install a new theme or plugin, but the setup/configuration will need to be done by the designer/customer)
- Create a Google+ business listing
- Create a plugin
- Create images
- Create page templates in LeadPages
- Fix WooCommerce extension bugs and conflicts
- Increasing site traffic
- Make your site mobile responsive
- Paid marketing
- Payment gateway configuration
- Recommend a theme
- Remove theme customization
- Research previous theme customization
- Resolve WooCommerce conflict with theme
- Set up email accounts
- Set up a template for specific pages
- Sites hosted by WordPress.com or using Rainmaker Platform
- Transfer a non-WP site to WordPress
- Update a highly customized theme
- Update customized WooCommerce
- Upload files/content
- Virtual Assistant tasks (creating, updating and posting content)
Ineligible businesses and sites
Our goal is to help small businesses succeed online. For those customers looking for professional help we offer ‘do it for me’ services to help manage their WordPress websites. While our skills are broad, there are a few types of businesses we do not build sites for.
- Be appropriately licensed and compliant with all local laws for the jurisdictions in which they do business.
- Adhere to mailing guidelines and policies set forth by the USPS and/or respective shipping companies.
- Illegal items and items that encourage, promote, facilitate, or instruct others to engage in illegal activity
- Controlled substances and illegal drugs (including prescription drugs)
This includes, but is not limited to, items used to manufacture controlled substances and/or drug paraphernalia. (See below for Marijuana themed allowances.)
- Sale or advertisement of electronic cigarettes ("e-cigarettes") and Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (including, e-hookah, vape pens, advanced refillable personal vaporizers and electronic pipes) (collectively referred to as "ENDS") pre-loaded with a tobacco or a tobacco-derived substance.
- Adult sites and services, and related offensive material such as pornography and escort sites (See below for Adult themed allowances.)
- Credit or debit cards (active or inactive)
- Domain names
- Sites selling stolen or unauthorized items, including counterfeit products such as copies of movies (VHS, DVD, etc.), software, and other trademarks
- Products that have been recalled by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)
- Hatred & Intolerance: We do not allow the promotion of content that incites or endorses hatred against others. Content that inappropriately discriminates against a person or group or that seeks to intimidate, exploit, or humiliate others.
- Sale of weapons, gunpowder and other explosives.
|Adult themed allowances|
|Can Include||Cannot Include|
|Adult toys for sale||Site that displays pornography|
|Informational site for a strip club (cannot include nude imagery)||Site that solicits sexual activities (e.g. escort site with services listed)|
|Informational site for an adult store (cannot include nude imagery)||Site that is selling used undergarments|
|Nude imagery as it pertains to art (images of the statue of David)||Imagery of adult products being used|
|Nude imagery as it pertains to the medical field (breast before and after images for a breast cancer specialist)||Nude imagery (this does not include nudes used for medical sites or art)|
|Marijuana themed allowances|
|Can Include||Cannot Include|
|Items for sale made from hemp (e.g. cloths, rope)||Sale of Marijuana|
|T-shirts or swag items with marijuana leaf images||Sale of products that contain THC as an ingredient|
|Sale of paraphernalia (e.g. bongs, pipes)|
|Sale of Cannabidiol (CBD) oil products (e.g. tinctures, vape juice, concentrates, edibles, etc.)|
|Informational site for a dispensary, including imagery of marijuana|
|Prices for marijuana, paraphernalia, and products that contain THC or CBD oil, as along as sales do not occur on the site|
Note: In regard to a web store, you're responsible for ensuring that any product posted for sale on your website is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations where your items can be purchased. We reserve the right and sole discretion to determine whether the sale of any particular item is illegal or otherwise prohibited and/or cancel your Services.
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.