Set my business hours
If your business is not open 24 hours a day, you will want to set your business number to ring during work hours. When a call comes in after the specified times, it will be directed to your business voicemail, instead of your personal voicemail. You can set your business hours from your web browser or with the mobile app.
Note: Before you can proceed, you need to make sure that you have downloaded the mobile app and have linked it to your smartphone.
- Open the SmartLine mobile app.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Tap Settings.
- Under the Availability section, tap Business Hours.
- Select the time zone for you location.
- If you need to set hours for individual days (e.g., closed on Tuesday), then tap EDIT DAYS.
- Use the left slider to set the time you want to start receiving calls.
- Use the right slider to set the time you would like the calls to stop.
- If you are closed on a specific day, set both sliders to the same time.
- To keep your new business hours, tap Settings.
Note: The Time Zone setting will only apply to the business hours section. It will not change the time zone for any other timestamps displayed in the app.
Note: By tapping GROUP DAYS, your Monday hours will apply to all weekdays and Saturday's hours for the weekends.