Set up Marketplaces templates
Templates are a saved group of settings and options for product listings on a particular sales channel (e.g., Amazon, Etsy, etc.). Apply the template to new listings or use them on existing listings. Any changes to the template will automatically update every listing that uses that template. Once you create templates, group them together as part of a recipe.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the website your store is in.
- From your Dashboard, select Store > Marketplaces.
- Go to Listings > Add/Manage Marketplaces. (If you are new to setting up your store, you’ll need to connect to at least one Marketplace before you can create a template.)
- Select Listing Templates in the left column.
- Select the type of template you want to create: Category, Title & Description, Shipping or Pricing.
- Add a new template, edit an existing template or duplicate an existing template to create a new template.
- You must complete all fields marked with a red asterisk, and you may want to complete all other fields. When finished, select Save or Save & Close.
- Now that your templates are set up, use them to set up recipes.
- Your templates are useful for future product listings, and you can apply templates (and recipes) to existing product listings.
- Add Google Shopping Actions to your Online Store Marketplace.