Set up my Office 365 email on my Android Outlook app
Set up your GoDaddy Office 365 email address on the Outlook app on your Android. Then you can send and receive business emails from your phone. Alternatively, you can also set up your email using the Android Mail app.
- Open your Outlook app. (If you don't have the Outlook app on your phone, download it from the Google Play Store and open it.)
- Tap Menu and tap Add account.
- On the Accounts screen, tap Skip.
- Enter your GoDaddy Office 365 email address and tap Continue.
- Entr your GoDaddy Office 365 email password and tap Sign In.
- You'll see your new GoDaddy Office 365 account in the Menu section. Test your Outlook app by sending yourself a test email from your Office 365 portal and responding to it from your Outlook app.