Set up my Office 365 email on Outlook for iPhone
Step 3 of the Set up my Office 365 account series.
Add your Office 365 email to Outlook for iPhone. Then you can send and receive business emails from your phone.
You can watch a short video of this task farther down the page.
- Launch Outlook. (Don't have the app? Download it at the iTunes App Store. Open it and tap Get started, select your notifcation preference and go to Step 6.)
- Tap Profile.
- Tap Settings screen.
- Within Settings, tap Add Account.
- Select Add Email Account.
- Enter your Office 365 email address and tap Add Account.
- Enter your Office 365 email password and tap Sign In. (You might be asked to specify your account type as a Work or School or Personal. Select Work or School to continue.)
- You'll see your new Office 365 address in the Setting screen. Go to the inbox, your email messages should start to load.
Great, your email is on your iPhone Outlook app and you're good to go. If you want to add your email to another device, click Previous.. If you're all set, head to the next step.