Setting up a Domain in Parallels Plesk Panel
Using Parallels Plesk Panel, you can add a domain to your dedicated or Virtual Private Server (VPS). To add domain names, you will need to have a Parallels Plesk Panel license that allows you to create multiple domains.
To Add a New Domain in Parallels Plesk Panel
- Log in to Parallels Plesk Panel as admin.
- Go to the Websites & Domains tab.
- Click Add New Domain.
- Select www.
- In the Domain name field, enter the domain name you want to add.
- Select the DNS configuration you want to use.
- If you want to host a website on the domain, select Website Hosting, complete the following, and then click Finish:
- Document root — Enter the directory you want to use as the website's root.
- Preferred domain — Select if you would like the site to redirect to www. or not.