Setting up email notices
Email notices let you receive email messages when certain events occur in your Quick Shopping Cart storefront. By default, all notices are sent to the email address entered in the storefront information page. This page lets you define multiple email messages for different system events.
To Configure Email Notice Addresses
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart list, click Manage next to the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- From the Set Up menu, in the Operations section, select Email Notices.
- On the Setup Email Notice Addresses page, update any email addresses you want to change. The Storefront Information email address displays by default.
- Click Save.
Note: If left blank, email messages are sent to the default email address. You can use the same address for all entries or a different address for each.