Share my Calendar
Calendar can give other Calendar users access to your personal calendar. You can assign one of two permissions:
- See Free/Busy: Allow other Calendar users to see events you're attending.
- Full Control: Allow other Calendar users to have full access to your personal calendar. Your personal calendar displays under the Delegated Calendars menu in their Calendar section.
Note: Only Workspace Calendar users can have access to your personal calendar.
- Sign in to your Calendar account.
- In the upper-left corner, select Settings, and then select Calendar Access.
- In Grant administrative control to, enter the Calendar user's email address, select the permissions you want to assign, and select OK.
- To change users' permissions, select their current permissions in the Access Type column.
- To remove users' access to your personal calendar, select Delete and OK.