Sign up for GoDaddy Payments
Step 1 of the GoDaddy Payments get started series
GoDaddy Payments connects seamlessly into your existing GoDaddy product. Use GoDaddy Payments to securely process credit cards, manage your payments, issue refunds, and get access to your funds faster. There are no setup fees or a contract when you sign up for GoDaddy Payments.
Note: If you'd like to use GoDaddy Payments with your online store, sign up for GoDaddy Payments directly through your Managed WordPress Ecommerce or your Websites + Marketing stores. GoDaddy Payments accounts that have been set up on their own can't currently be connected to an online store.
- Go to the GoDaddy Payments site.
- Select Start getting paid, then Get Started. You might be prompted to sign in.
- Follow the prompts to set up GoDaddy Payments. You'll need the following information:
- Business Owner: Contact information and last four digits of your SSN (Social Security Number).
- Business Profile: Address and EIN (Employer Identification Number) for the business.
- When you’ve finished filling out the fields, select Confirm.
- If additional verification is required, you’ll receive instructions to verify your identity by submitting either a text confirmation or government ID. Follow the instructions to submit the additional verification.
- Once verification is complete, your account will be linked to GoDaddy Payments and you can begin to process payments. Next, connect a bank account where you want to receive your payouts.