Suppress a contact
GoDaddy Email Marketing will automatically add folks to your suppressed list, when they bounce, unsubscribe, mark your email as spam, or are unconfirmed. But you can also add contacts to the suppressed list, yourself.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Email Marketing and select Manage next to your Email Marketing account.
- In your Dashboard, select Subscribers.
- Hover over the subscriber you want to suppress, and select the Suppress icon .
- Select OK to confirm or Cancel to exit.
- Select Suppressed in the Automatic Lists on the left to verify your contact is now on the Suppressed list.
- Once you've suppressed contacts, you can get on with sending your emails, safely!