To Add Workspace Email to Your Trusted Sites in Internet Explorer
Here's the Lowdown:You may not be able to compose email messages or access settings because you haven't added Workspace Webmail to allowed sites in your web browser.
To Add Workspace Webmail to Your Internet Explorer Trusted Sites
- In Internet Explorer, from the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- Click Security.
- Click Trusted Sites.
- In the Security level for this zone box, check your security level. You may need to do one of the following:
- If it is set to High, use the slider to change it to a Medium or lower security level.
- If it is set to Custom, click Default Level, and then use the slider to change it to a Medium or lower security level.
- Click the Sites button.
- Clear the Require server verification check box.
- In the Add this website to the zone field, type http://email.secureserver.net.
- Click OK.
- On the Internet Options window, click OK.