Learn more about the solutions to the issues you may encounter with receiving notifications.
Update the SmartLine app
Be sure to get the latest version of the SmartLine app. Your issue may have been already been fixed in a recent update.
Call doesn’t show it is received via SmartLine
Your phone may not be set to allow SmartLine to provide notifications. The instruction below will show you how to enable notifications for SmartLine on your phone.
- Launch the Settings app.
- Select Notifications > SmartLine.
- Set Allow Notifications to the ON (green) position.
The directions below may vary slightly based on your device and your version of the Android software.
- Go to Settings > Apps & Notifications > Notifications.
- Tap App notifications.
- Select SmartLine from the list of apps.
- Set notifications to the On position.
No voicemail notification (email or push)
Notifications may not have been allowed. Please review the section above for instructions for allowing up push notifications. You can also view Set my email notifications for assistance with setting up email notifications in the SmartLine app.