Troubleshooting WooCommerce Customer/Order/Coupon CSV Export
Below you'll find common issues and more information on how to troubleshoot them:
Required: WooCommerce Customer/Order/Coupon CSV Export is a premium WooCommerce extension included with WordPress Ecommerce Hosting or as a standalone purchase.
|Table of Content|
|Another plugin’s data isn’t showing up in the export||Exports are remaining queued / freezing|
Another plugin’s data isn’t showing up in the export
There are a few plugins that are incompatible with this plugin:
- Product Add-Ons: While add-on data will be displayed in line item meta when exported, the plugin does not show add-ons separately for each line item.
- WooCommerce Bookings: Version 1.10.0+ changed the way booking data is related to an order. Because booking data are no longer part of the order or order item data, bookings won’t be exported automatically.
Exports are remaining queued / freezing
If your exports freeze without completing, your site may be blocking HTTP requests in some way. Exports are processed asynchronously in the background, which requires your site to make requests to itself for information. As such, your site cannot block HTTP requests or exports will not start processing.
Here are some common causes of blocked requests:
- Using a maintenance mode or blocking plugin. For example, the Airplane Mode plugin for developers will block HTTP requests.
- Your site is behind BasicAuth, which will require you to login before you can visit the site. This prevents background requests from completing. For example, WP Engine staging sites often use basic authentiacation to block site access. Click here to learn about correcting this issue, or disable BasicAuth while testing exports.
Having difficulty with the plugin?
- Check the common questions to see if they address your question.
- Having trouble adding custom meta fields? Please ensure your meta keys are correct.
- Having a problem with an automated export delivery?
- Confirm that your FTP, HTTP Post, or email information is correct.
- Run a test to see if the transfer method is working properly.
- Review our section on export schedules to see if there might be any issues with your export schedule.
- If you’re experiencing a different issue, please turn on and review error logs under WooCommerce > System Status > Logs and get in touch with support if this doesn’t help you identify the problem.
- Common questions about the WooCommerce Customer/Order/Coupon CSV Export plugin
- Export Data with the WooCommerce Customer/Order/Coupon CSV Export plugin