Understanding Google Channel and Google Smart Campaigns
Google Channel allows you to easily add your products to Google for free and promote them with a Smart Shopping Campaign to reach customers looking to buy products like yours.
What is the Google Channel?
Google Channel is an option in Marketplaces, which allows you to automatically sync any changes you make in your store with services that help you sell everywhere that matters.
With Google Channel, Google connects you with the right customers at the right moment across Google Search, YouTube, and the web.
Where can my products appear on Google?
With free listings, your products are eligible to show up on the Google Shopping tab, Google Search, Google Images, Google maps, and Google Lens.
With Smart Shopping campaigns, you can reach even more customers by promoting your products across more places on Google (including YouTube, Gmail, and across the web).
What are the benefits?
- Reach millions of customers on Google: Connect you with the right customers at the right moment.
- Connect your store, seamlessly: Easily add your products to Google from your GoDaddy store, for free and promote them with a Smart Shopping Campaign to reach customers looking to buy products like yours.
- Manage everything in GoDaddy: Measure the impact of every sale so you can show your products to the most valuable customers, all directly from your Websites + Marketing Online Store dashboard.
- Connect to Google Channel then create a Google Smart Shopping campaign.
- After you’ve created a Google Smart Shopping campaign or two, then manage your campaigns and metrics.
- Make sure you're following Google Channel policy requirements so your site gets approved.
- Troubleshoot top reasons your products might be disapproved.
- In addition to creating ads in Google, you might also want to create Facebook ads.
- Connect your store to other marketplaces, such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Facebook and Instagram.