Understanding Google Channel and Smart Shopping Campaign
Get started with the Google Channel and easily add your products for free. Then run a Google Smart Shopping campaign to connect with customers looking to buy products like yours.
What is Google Channel?
Google Channel allows you to easily add your products to Google from your online store, showcase them for free and promote them with a Smart Shopping campaign to reach hundreds of millions of prospective customers.
Where can my products appear on Google?
Google Channel connects you with the right customers at the right moment when they’re looking for products like yours across Google Search, YouTube, and the web.
With free listings, your products can show up on the Google Shopping tab, Google Search, Google Images, Google Maps, and Google Lens.
What is a Smart Shopping campaign?
With your Smart Shopping campaign, you can drive even more traffic and sales by paying to promote your products across more placements on Google (including YouTube, Gmail, and across the web).
What are the benefits?
- Reach millions of customers on Google: Connect with the right customers at the right moment.
- Connect your store, seamlessly: Add your products to Google Channel from your GoDaddy store, for free. Promote them with a Smart Shopping campaign to reach even more customers looking to buy products like yours.
- Manage everything in GoDaddy: Measure the impact of every sale so you can show your products to the most valuable customers, all directly from your Websites + Marketing Online Store dashboard.
If you’re new to advertising with Google, Google will match your spend up to $150 in ad credits within your first 30 days.
Note: Ad credit amounts vary by country and region. In order to be eligible:
• The account must have no other promotions applied.
• The account is billed to a country where Google Partners promotions are offered.
• The account served its first ad impression within the last 14 days.
Review the full terms and conditions for online advertising promotional credits.
- Connect to Google Channel then create a Google Smart Shopping campaign.
- After you’ve created a Google Smart Shopping campaign, manage your campaigns and metrics.
- Make sure you're following Google Channel policy requirements so your site gets approved.
- Troubleshoot top reasons your products might be disapproved.
- In addition to creating ads in Google, you might also want to create Facebook ads.
- Connect your store to other marketplaces, such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Facebook and Instagram.