Once you determine which hosting provider to use, you must change the nameserver information on your account to unpark, or activate, your domain name.
To Unpark (Activate) Your Domain Name
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- Select the domain names you want to modify.
- From the Nameservers menu, select Set Nameservers.
- Under Setup type, select Custom.
- Click Enter custom nameservers and then enter your hosting provider's nameservers.
- Click Add, and then click Save.
Allow 24-48 hours for your changes to happen.