If you have a compressed file, you can extract it after uploading it to your hosting account. Which types of compressed files you can extract depends on your hosting account's operating system:
- Linux —
- Windows —
To Extract Files and Directories
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the Tools section, click File Manager.
- Navigate to the directory in which the file to be unarchived is stored, and then select it.
Note: You can only extract one file at a time and it cannot exceed 20MB.
- Click the Extract icon in the action bar.
- Extract to — Uses the default destination and lets you enter the name of a new or existing destination folder. To navigate to an existing directory, you can click Browse and select the folder into which you want to extract the selected file.
- Overwrite existing file — Overwrites any files or directories with the same name within the selected destination directory.
- Click OK.
Your file is extracted in the selected destination directory. All files and directories are now uncompressed.