Update contact information for domains with privacy
When you add Private Registration to your domains, your personal contact information is hidden from the public, and generic contact information replaces your personal contact information in the WHOIS database.
Note: If you are in the EU, you do not need domain privacy. See Why is Domains By Proxy no longer available in GDPR affected areas? for more details.
In your account, you can update your personal contact information and the underlying contact information for your domains. You can have the same contact information for every domain name, or you can update the contact information for each domain name individually. When you do update contact information in your account, it remains hidden from the public.
You can also update your email forwarding preferences to determine how information is sent to you.
Looks like you're not logged in. If you log in above (under ), we can save you a couple of steps.
- Go to the Domain Settings page.
- On the Domain Settings page, under Contact Information, click View personal information.
- Click Edit to make changes.
- Select Use for all contact types to edit all contact information collectively, or clear this check box to edit individual contacts.
- Click Save when you're finished updating.
- To manage email forwarding for private domains, see Set email forwarding for domains with privacy