Update contact information for domains with privacy protection
All domains registered with GoDaddy have their contact information masked when viewed on WHOIS databases. You can still update the contact information for your domain at any time. Changes to your contact info won't show on the WHOIS database unless you toggle your WHOIS visibility.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select your domain name by clicking on it directly to access the Domain Settings page.
- Under Contact Information, select Edit.
- Change your contact information as needed.
- Once your details are to your liking, select Save to complete the process.
- Upgrade your domain protection to secure your domains even further.
- When privacy protection is enabled on your domain, we create a private, unique email address. Set up this email address to forward messages to your preferred email account.
- Use two-step verification to protect your entire GoDaddy account.