Update my mobile app
The SmartLine app is constantly improving and evolving. So to make you have all the most up-to-date fixes and features, you need to be on the latest version of the app. The quickest way to do this is to see if an update is available in your mobile app store.
- From your Android smartphone, launch the Google Play Store.
- Tap the menu in the top left corner.
- Select My apps & games.
- Tap Update to install the latest version.
Note:If an update is available for the Smartline app it will appear in the Updates list.
- From your iPhone, launch the App store.
- Tap the Updates tab.
- If the SmartLine app is listed, tap Update.
Uninstall and Reinstall the app
Sometimes programs work better after a fresh install, the same approach can be taken with the SmartLine app. You don't have to worry about losing your settings and call history because they're all saved to your SmartLine account.
- Delete the SmartLine app from your phone.
- Re-download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play store.
- Launch the SmartLine app and sign in to your account.
- Complete the intial setup.