Upload Product Information
Once you've properly formatted your product information spreadsheet and saved it as a .csv-formatted product spreadsheet, you're ready to upload it to your Online Store. You can bulk upload no more than 1,000 products at a time.
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- In your Products list, click Online Store, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- In Online Store, from the Products menu choose Products.
- On the All Products page, click Import.
Note: The import process can only add products. It does not support updating (overwriting) existing products or deleting products. If you import twice from the same file, you will have two copies of each product.
- On the Import Products page, if your spreadsheet is open you can drag it onto the Drag & Drop Here window. Otherwise, click Browse and navigate to it to upload.
Note: You cannot upload a single file larger than 5MB or containing more than 10,000 product rows. If you have more data than that, use multiple uploads.
- If no errors are found, click Import Products. An in-progress message appears. But because the import can take a relatively long time, Online Store automatically sends you an email when it's done.
Note: If file errors are found before importing, you can click Start Over or go ahead and Import Products. If you encounter error alerts after importing, see Fix Product Import Errors.
While uploading spreadsheet containing extended characters, such as the accented é in resumé, will not generate errors, those characters will not be displayed properly. See Fix Extended Character Errors.
- Once the import's done, click View all products to see your just-imported products added to the All Products page.
Note: If you open the alert email that the Online Store sends you, click go to Online Store and follow the prompts to see the just-imported products on the All Products page.