Use POP settings to add my email address to an email client
You can use POP (Post Office Protocol) to add your email address to most email clients. POP settings have limitations and can have issues accessing your email from multiple devices. Learn about the difference between IMAP and POP and see what type of account settings you have.
- Open the Email Setup Center, you may be prompted to login to your Workspace account. (Learn about the Email Setup Center.)
- Locate your POP settings in the Email Server Settings section. Keep this info open, you'll need the Incoming server (POP) and the Outgoing server (SMTP) info to complete email client set up.
- Open your chosen email client and begin to create a new account.
- When you get to the IMAP/POP settings page enter your Incoming server (POP) and the Outgoing server (SMTP) info.
Server SSL port (secure) Standard port pop.secureserver.net 995 110 smtpout.secureserver.net 465 80, 3535, 25
- Your email client may require password authentication for your Outgoing Mail Server. If so, enter your Workspace email address and password in the settings area.
- Once your email address is on your email client, send yourself a test email from your Workspace webmail and respond to it.