If you are using a Mac, you can use Microsoft® Entourage 2008® to connect to your Hosted Exchange Email.
Before continuing, you need to know which version of Exchange your mailbox uses. For more information, see Finding Your Hosted Exchange Email Version.
Exchange 2010 does not support Entourage. You, instead, need to use Outlook® 2011. For more information, see Downloading Outlook or Entourage for Hosted Exchange Email Accounts.
To Set Up Microsoft Entourage with Hosted Exchange Email
- Launch Entourage 2008.
- From the Entourage menu, select Account Settings.
- In the Accounts window, click New and then select Exchange.
- In the Account Setup Assistant window, click Configure Account Manually.
- In the Edit Account window, go to the Account Settings tab and complete the following:
- Go to the Advanced tab.
- In the Public Folder Server field, type mail.ex1.secureserver.net.
- Select This DAV service requires a secure connection (SSL), and then click OK.
- Click Send/Receive to connect to your account and access your email messages.
NOTE: As a courtesy, we provide information about how to use certain third-party products, but we do not endorse or directly support third-party products and we are not responsible for the functions or reliability of such products. Entourage® and Outlook 2007® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.