View or Cancel my in-app purchase
If you purchased your SmartLine subscription through an in-app purchase, your free trial and subscription billing are managed by the Apple App Store or Google Play. You can view or cancel your subscription from the SmartLine app.
You can cancel your subscription from the SmartLine settings.
- Go to the SmartLine settings and tap Manage Subscription.
- Tap Unsubscribe.
- If needed, select SmartLine from your list of subscriptions.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Go back to SmartLine.
- Return to Settings and tap Sign Out at the top.
What Happens When You Cancel
Once you cancel your subscription, you will still have service until it expires. After your expiration date, you will no longer have access to the following:
- Your Smartline number
- SMS and MMS messages sent through the app
- Your SmartLine call history
If you want to stop receiving calls and texts before your service expires, first log out of the app and then uninstall it.
- If you purchased your number through GoDaddy.com, please see Cancel my phone number.
- If you're not sure where you purchased your SmartLine number, please review Verify which store is billing me.
- If you would like more information on Apple subscriptions, you can visit View, change, or cancel Apple subscriptions.
- If you would like more information on Google Play subscriptions, you can visit Cancel, pause, or change Google Play subscriptions.