Viewing Your CashParking Reports
When you run a CashParking® report, you can view detailed information about your account activity, listed by domain name. For details about the information that displays on reports, see Understanding my CashParking report.
To View Your CashParking Reports
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click CashParking.
- Click Manage.
- Go to the CashParking tab.
- From the Reports menu, select Reports.
- (Optional) To filter the list, use the following options:
- Letter and Number links — Click the links to filter the list by the first characters of the domain names.
- View list — Select Day, Week, Month, Year, All Time, or Custom to filter the list by time frame. If you select Custom, select a Start Date and End Date, and then click OK.
- Calendar icon — Click the icon to filter the list by a specific date range. Select a Start Date and End Date, and then click OK.
- Detailed list — Select Detailed, Domain Settings, or Summary to display a specific type of information.
- (Optional) Click a domain name to view its statistics and analysis details. For more information, see Viewing Traffic for Your CashParking Domains.