Whitelist a file or folder
If you receive an Access Denied Website Security warning, you'll need to whitelist that page in the Website Security Firewall settings.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Website Security and Backups, next to the Website Security account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the navigation menu, click Firewall.
- Click Settings, then click Access Control.
- Click Whitelist URL Paths. Enter the file path that you want to whitelist and click Whitelist.
- You can also whitelist an IP address.