If you have never set up Account Administrator relationships, you can no longer crate new ones. Instead, use our new Account Access feature (more info).
If you want to give someone access to your hosting account but not all of your other account information, you can assign them as an Account Administrator. This lets them log in to their customer account and manage only the aspects of your hosting account you specify.
The process for assigning Account Administrators is (your actions are in blue, the new Account Administrator's are in green):
- Create a New Account Administrator.
- The Account Administrator accepts the request in their own account.
- Assign the Account Administrator to your hosting account and grant them permissions.
- The Account Administrator logs in and manages your hosting account.
Creating a New Account Administrator sends the recipient a request email they must accept before you can assign them to your hosting account.
To Create a New Account Administrator
- Log in to your Hosting Manager.
- Select the account you want to use (Do not click the domain name itself).