This domain has Canada written all over it.
Nothing says Canada like an email address and website with a .CA domain extension!
.CA is the country code Top Level Domain (ccTLD) for individuals, businesses, and
groups located in Canada.
- Business. Speak directly to Canadians with a domain name they recognize
and trust. Or protect your brand by registering the .CA version of your .COM.
Individuals. Create a patriotic email address or launch a website with a
- Not-for-profit. Reach out with a website address that
identifies your organization with Canadian values.
- French customers. Now available - Talk to customers in their native language
with a French IDN
How to register a .CA domain
- Check the availability of your .CA domain name by typing the name you want into the domain search box above.
- Select a domain name from the available options.
- Specify your preferred language, registrant name, and legal type. Read and accept the Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA) agreement.
- Complete your registration.**
- If you didn't accept the CIRA agreement during registration, you'll receive an email directing you to www.CIRA.CA where you will validate your registrant information (new registrants only).
- Once your account is approved by CIRA, you can log in to My Account>My Products on GoDaddy to use your new .CA domain name.
.CA domain names are available to Canadian citizens and businesses, organizations, and community groups located in Canada. View eligibility list