GoDaddy - REFUND POLICY
Products purchased from GoDaddy.com, LLC may be refunded only if cancelled within the refund period specified below in this policy. Some products have different policies or requirements for a refund associated with them, including some products that are not eligible for a refund under any circumstance. Please see below for refund terms applicable to such products.
“Date of the transaction”, for the purpose of this Refund Policy, means the date of purchase of any product or service, which includes the date any renewal is processed by GoDaddy.com, LLC in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable product or service agreement (see here).
"Refund Period", you may cancel a product at any time, but a refund will only be issued if you request a refund with GoDaddy's customer service within the refund time frame specified for the applicable product, if available at all.
No Refund After Account Closure. If eligible for a refund, it is necessary for you to request a refund prior to account closure. You may elect to close your account with us at any time, but upon account closure you will no longer be eligible for a refund as otherwise permitted under this Refund Policy.
BRAZILIAN CUSTOMERS: Any and all Products or Services sold by GoDaddy may be refunded only if cancelled within SEVEN (7) DAYS from the date of the transaction.
EU & UK CONSUMERS: YOU HAVE A STATUTORY RIGHT TO CANCEL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WITHIN 14 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE CONTRACT. HOWEVER, WE ARE ENTITLED TO CHARGE A REASONABLE AMOUNT FOR THE SERVICES THAT WE HAVE ALREADY PROVIDED TO YOU AS AT THE DATE OF CANCELLATION. THEREFORE, A FULL, OR ANY, REFUND MAY NOT BE DUE. PLEASE NOTE THIS DOES NOT AFFECT THE "PRODUCTS WITH SPECIAL REFUND TERMS", WHERE FULL REFUNDS MAY BE GIVEN, AS APPLICABLE. THIS REFUND POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
Standard Refund Terms
Annual Plans+ - Within 30 days of the date of the transaction.
Monthly Plans*+ - Within 48 hours of the date of the transaction.
*Monthly Plans include all plans with less than a 1-year term (e.g., 6 mos., 9 mos., etc.)
+Security products with remediation service cannot be refunded once a cleanup request has been submitted._
Products with Special Refund Terms
For SEV Premium, the ad spend and search marketing fees are non-refundable for the current month. We may refund future pre-paid months and future-month additional ad spend and search marketing fees.
Refundable after the initial three months.
Auction Featured Listings
Refundable during first 24 hours if there are no bids.
Auctions Additional Categories
Refundable during the first 48 hours if there are no bids.
If a Domain Backorder credit has been applied to an auction, then it is non-refundable (if not yet applied to an auction, eligible for a refund within 30 days of the date of the transaction).
Domain Name Registrations/Renewals
1. Standard Terms
- New Registration: 5 Days (120 Hours)
- Auto-Renewal (one-year): 45 Days (1080 hours)
- Auto-Renewal (multiple-year): 5 Days (120 Hours)
- Manual Renewal: 5 days (120 Hours)
- .AU: New Registration / Auto-Renewal / Manual Renewal - 3 Days (72 Hours)
- .COM.AU: New Registration / Auto-Renewal / Manual Renewal - 3 Days (72 Hours)
- .NET.AU: New Registration / Auto-Renewal / Manual Renewal - 3 Days (72 Hours)
- .ORG.AU: New Registration / Auto-Renewal / Manual Renewal - 3 Days (72 Hours)
- .CZ: Manual Renewal - 59 Days (1416 Hours)
- .IT: Auto-Renewal / Manual Renewal - 14 Days (336 Hours)
- .MX: New Registration - 45 Days (1080 Hours) Registration fee frozen during period, no charge. Fee is charged at day 46, No refund. If the domain name is deleted during the Grace Period the fee is unfrozen.
- .COM.MX: New Registration - 45 Days (1080 Hours) Registration fee frozen during period, no charge. Fee is charged at day 46, No refund. If the domain name is deleted during the Grace period the fee is unfrozen.
- .PE: Manual Renewal - 29 Days (696 Hours)
- .COM.PE: Manual Renewal - 29 Days (696 Hours)
- .NET.PE: Manual Ren