Update WordPress version for multiple sites in The Hub
After you've added your GoDaddy hosted site or site hosted with a third party to the Hub, you can use it to update the core version for multiple sites at once.
- Log in to The Hub.
- Select Sites from the main navigation menu.
- Select Overview from the top navigation menu.
- In the Updates section, confirm you’re on the WordPress tab.
- From the list of sites, select any that you want to update, or choose Select all.
- Select the Update button.